Another amazing recipe from Food & Fitness Always, this mouth watering dish shows just how adaptable and versatile salads can be.
Balanced and packed full of flavour, this inventive recipe is anything but boring, has plenty of protein and low GI carbs.
Be sure to check out Adam’s food blog here, it’s full of healthy, convenient recipes just like this and he is a long time user and advocate of GSN products.
- 2 Gold Standard Nutrition Chicken Breasts (sliced)
- 1 Large Sweet Potato (peeled & cut into chunks)
- Olive Oil
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- 3-4 Roasted Red/Yellow Peppers (halved)
- 200g Red Kidney Beans (drained)
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon Mild Chilli Powder
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- Start by boiling the sweet potato chunks on a medium-high heat for 15 minutes until soft.
- With 5 minutes left heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat, then add the sliced chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, roasted peppers and kidney beans along with the paprika, Herbes de Provence and chilli powder and cook everything for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Meanwhile drain the sweet potato chunks and add them to the frying pan.
- Add a handful of the spinach leaves to two large bowls and then add the frying pan contents and serve.