Red Onion & Paprika Beef Burger Recipe
13 January 2020 by Iain Blackburn
This beef burger recipe from Food & Fitness Always has really captured our imagination and shows how versatile our Grass Fed Lean Beef Mince is.
This simple recipe takes less than 30 mins, is high in protein and is a different twist on how to use conventional mince.
- 400g Gold Standard Nutrition's Lean Beef Mince
- Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper (for seasoning)
- ½ Red Onion (very finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 4 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl add the beef mince along with some salt & freshly ground pepper. Season well on both sides.
- Add the diced red onion as well as the paprika, cumin and coriander. Mix well so that the seasoning and spices are distributed evenly.
- Mix in the beaten egg along with the breadcrumbs to help bind the mixture together.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 220C (200C fan-assisted).
- With clean hands grab a handful of the mince mixture and form into balls (squeeze out any excess water to help the mixture bind).
- Place on an oven tray and with three fingers lightly press down on the mince balls to form into patties. Repeat this process with the remainder of the mince.
- Once all of the mince mixture has been used, place the patties into the oven for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes to help cook evenly.
- Serve in buns with some relish or serve open with some sweet potato mash (as shown).
Make sure you follow Adam at Food & Fitness Always for more fantastic recipes and much more.