Pot O Gold Thai Green Curry
Have you tried our NEW RECIPE?
Tender, bite-sized chicken breast pieces coated in a fragrant Thai green curry sauce, with healthy green veg and fluffy white rice.
This super-tasty meal is one of our healthiest yet, combining low sugar, low salt and low calories with high protein and a diverse mix of macronutrients. It’s packed with nutritious herbs, spices and veg, including anti-inflammatory garlic and ginger.
All that flavour and goodness comes wrapped up in our lush Thai green curry sauce, which we make by combining light and creamy coconut milk with a lip-smacking, authentic Thai green curry paste.
Buy a bundle
Buy for as low as
Pot O Gold – Thai Green Curry
- Ready in 6 minutes. Freezer → Microwave → Delicious!
- Low calories, packed with flavour. At just 357 kcal, this Pot O Gold fits beautifully into a balanced diet.
- 36g Protein. Provides a massive boost towards your target protein intake, helping your muscles to recover and rebuild.
- Anti-inflammatory. Thai green curry has famous anti-inflammatory potential, thanks to ingredients such as ginger and garlic.
- Glorious green veg. Garden peas and chopped green beans add goodness, texture and natural sweetness.
- Made with proper Thai green curry paste. Combining authentic ingredients including coriander, green chilli, shrimp paste and kaffir lime leaves.
How to prepare in 6 minutes or less:
- Cook from frozen: Straight from the freezer to the microwave. Cook for 6 minutes (or longer according to your microwave’s power setting), stir, and check the meal is piping hot. Then, enjoy!
- Defrost, then cook: After the meal has fully defrosted, heat it thoroughly in the microwave or in a pan on the hob. Once defrosted, the meal will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Defrost and enjoy cold: All of the ingredients in our pots are already fully cooked. So, if you have no way to heat the meal, simply defrost it and enjoy chilled.
Pot O Gold – Thai Green Curry
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|of which are sugars||5.7||1.6|
|of which are saturates||1.5||0.4|
Boiled Rice, Cooked Chicken (28%) (Chicken Breast,
Salt), Thai Green Curry Sauce (Water, Onions, Coconut
Milk, Maize Starch, Green Chilli, Fresh Coriander,
Vegetable Oil (SOYA), Salt, Garlic, Coriander Powder,
Shrimp Paste (contains: SHRIMP), White Pepper,
Coconut Milk Powder, Lemon Grass, Cumin, Fish Sauce
(Contains FISH), Lemon Juice, Kaffir Lime, Vinegar
(Barley Extract), Sugar, Turmeric), Green Beans, Peas, Red Chilli.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Best kept frozen at -18ºC. Safe to defrost and store chilled for up to 3 days. If defrosted and stored chilled for up to 3 days, safe to refreeze and then cook from frozen.
Microwave cook from frozen for 5 – 6 minutes (depending on microwave strength) stir and cook for a further 1 minute or until piping hot. Please loosely open the lid on your pot when cooking to prevent steam build up.
If cooking from defrost, please reduce cooking time.