This simple recipe takes less than 30 mins, is high in protein and is a different twist on how to use conventional mince.
- 400g Gold Standard Nutrition's Lean Beef Mince
- Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper (for seasoning)
- ½ Red Onion (very finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 4 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl add the beef mince along with some salt & freshly ground pepper. Season well on both sides.
- Add the diced red onion as well as the paprika, cumin and coriander. Mix well so that the seasoning and spices are distributed evenly.
- Mix in the beaten egg along with the breadcrumbs to help bind the mixture together.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 220C (200C fan-assisted).
- With clean hands grab a handful of the mince mixture and form into balls (squeeze out any excess water to help the mixture bind).
- Place on an oven tray and with three fingers lightly press down on the mince balls to form into patties. Repeat this process with the remainder of the mince.
- Once all of the mince mixture has been used, place the patties into the oven for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes to help cook evenly.
- Serve in buns with some relish or serve open with some sweet potato mash (as shown).
Make sure you follow Adam at Food & Fitness Always for more fantastic recipes and much more.