- 1 x Gold Standard Nutrition Ostrich Fillet Steak
- 1/2 Chilli
- 1 inch of fresh Ginger
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tsp oil (coconut)
- Kale (oven baked to form crisps)
- Splash of GSN Lime and jalapeño sauce
Fillings (a selection of...)
- Cashews and cashew hummus
- Kale crisps
- In a frying pan, 1 tsp of coconut oil. Add ginger, garlic and chilli.
- Add the ostrich steak and cook to desired (rare/medium/well done).
- Plate the ostrich steak and cut into thin slices, top with lime and jalapeño sauce.
- Place 1 rice paper roll in a medium bowl of lukewarm water for 15 seconds or until just soft.
- Arrange the steak and desired filling ingredients along the centre of the rice paper round. Fold in the ends and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with extra sauce.