***Please note, our foods are frozen, will be shipped and arrive with you frozen (or within correct temperatures to transfer straight to the freezer) unless stated otherwise in product descriptions.***
We work closely with our courier partners (DPD & RDS) to offer you the most efficient and easy delivery service possible. Here’s some things you might like to know:
– FREE delivery for all orders over £300.
– £10 delivery for orders £250-£300.
– Orders over £750 are sent with RDS frozen palletised courier services. Orders under £750 are sent with DPD in bespoke temperature-controlled packaging.
– Orders placed on day 1 will be delivered day 3. Please note the cut off point for orders is 1pm to ensure day 1 for day 3 delivery.
– We cannot pre-empt a time for delivery as this is selected via DPD or RDS on the morning of your delivery.
– Currently all orders are on NEXT DAY delivery, we can only delivery Tuesday-Friday 8am -6pm.
– All produce is stored in accredited BRC storage facilities and transported via DPD, the UK’s leading next day courier or RDS temperature-controlled transport.
– Goods are either delivered in ambient vehicles with DPD, carefully packed with the relevant number of ice packs in specialist triple layered insulated boxes to ensure they arrive frozen and in perfect condition. Alternatively your RDS temperature-controlled delivery will arrive on a pallet, wrapped and ready to get straight into your freezer.
– Goods are packed within specially designed thermal liners, produced from recycled marine waste.
What if I am out when my food arrives?
– It is your responsibility to be available for delivery on the day specified. When at the checkout stage, please select a suitable delivery date, when you are available to receive your order.
– If you are not available to receive your order, we cannot be responsible for goods left with neighbours or in a storage place accessible to others that may be stolen.
– Should there be nobody there to receive the goods the courier will leave the goods in a suitable place, as if they are returned to depot and delivered the next day there is a high possibility they will have defrosted by the time of delivery.
– We advise you transfer products to the freezer as quickly as possible and cannot be held responsible for defrosted items that have been left outside for more than 2 hours after the delivery has been made.
– You have the option to give us specific “leave in a safe place” or “leave with neighbour” instructions via MyDPD’s communication. The courier will then leave it in the specified location. We encourage you to use the MyDPD app to better specify where the driver could leave your order if you are not present.
– The location should be out of direct contact with the sun. For instance in or behind a shed or garage etc.
– If delivered when the property is unoccupied, it is your responsibility to check the agreed location and return to the freezer as soon as possible.
– We cannot accept liability if a delivery fails due to an incorrect address being provided. Please be sure to double check the address you provide is with is correct.
Is it safe to send food by courier?
– Absolutely, we take great care to ensure our goods reach you in pristine condition. Independent tests show our specially insulated boxes and ice packs will keep your order well within frozen temperatures during transit.
– Please note, currently we are only able to deliver to the UK, please keep check on our social media accounts as we are looking to extend our reach shortly.
– Some parts of Scottish Highlands is not available for next day delivery (so we are unable to dispatch to these locations).
– We are currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, however, this is an area we are looking to grow to in the future.
What should I do if I have an issue with my delivery?
– We have a set procedure on how to act with any delivery issue circumstance. Please DO NOT refuse your delivery as this prevents us carrying out relevant checks.
– Please receive and take in your order before calling us on 01757 211 740 option 1 or emailing us at email@example.com.
– Please take photos immediately of how your order has been received.