Fantastic recipe from Lean Bean Nutrition – Great use of our new healthy sauces as a glaze to make this extremely quick but delicious meal.
As well as using our healthy chilli and garlic sauce, this uses salmon which is included in our 30 day challenge food bundle and meal plan package.
Be sure to follow Lindsay at Lean Bean Nutrition for more fantastic recipes and more from the world of fitness.
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- Drizzle of clear honey
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 chilli finely chopped
- 1 inch chopped fresh ginger
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, chopped ginger, chilli, garlic, and soy sauce.
- Butterfly salmon by cutting horizontally through middle along one long side, leaving other side intact. Open flat, like a book. Flip salmon, skinned-side up; season with salt and pepper. Spread top with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture.
- With a long side facing you, roll up salmon into a tight log. Secure with wooden stick or piece of kitchen twine
- Cut salmon into 6 equal pieces, slicing between twine.
- Place rolls in a baking dish and drizzle with oil, rubbing to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until salmon is opaque on outside but still pink inside, about 15 minutes.
- Serve, with remaining yogurt mixture alongside and drizzle with Red Chilli and garlic glaze